Once a person undergoes any training program with ISPE, the person becomes a lifetime free member of an active web-based/online Forum owned & run by ISPE for discussions on Quality, Lean Six Sigma, Business & Professional Excellence, etc. Membership to the forum is not open to outsiders / non-ISPE trainees. This Forum would help the trainee in many ways.
- After training continuous knowledge support on Quality, Lean Six Sigma, Business & Professional Excellence, placement, etc.
- One can post & view job openings, & career discussions.
- A quarry raised by one for gaining & sharing knowledge or on an area of concern (Quality, SS, Lean, Professional/Business excellence, etc) is responded to by others in the forum including the ISPE faculty & associated experts, thus giving a wider perspective on the topic.
- The responses by other members on any topic under discussion in the forum would be reviewed by the faculty at ISPE & associated experts before posting the same.
- One remains abreast of the latest happenings/developments in the six sigma environment & community.
- One gets to see & learn from challenges faced by people in different work areas/sectors.
- One can watch & learn from videos, upload as well as view & download material uploaded in the Forum by other members.
Please click on the below link to visit & join the ISPE Forum (only for past trainees). The application should be approved by ISPE to become a member.